About the trainer of winning with social selling book
In his professional life of over twenty years Mark has held a variety of business leadership positions including an entrepreneur, business consultant, technology director, sales & marketing VP, global accounts manager, sales trainer/coach and social selling subject matter expert &evangelist. With over fifteen years of living and working in the most dynamic and vibrant region of the world, Mark has traveled, lived in, & done business in all major Asian markets, with solid understanding and appreciation of the region’s unique social and cultural values.
As a global subject matter expert Mark has worked with dozens of organizations and thousands of sales professionals who are looking for ways to improve their performance, better serve clients, and achievepersonal and professional growth. Having built and driven dozens of social selling initiatives across multiple countries Mark possesses a rich, deep and practical approach to help individuals and companies to succeed through leveraging the enormous business and personal networks across ever growing social medial channels.
Winning with $ocial $elling will help you leverage the social media to build and maintain deeper client relationships and move from being just another vendor, to becoming a business partner. Here are some of the topics covered in this book:
- Recent buying trends and how social networks have changed the buying behavior across the globe,
- Why you have to move from being a social media consumer to social selling champion,
- How to build an effective social media strategy as a sales organization
- Three easy steps to becoming a social champion
- Introduction and discussion of the major social media channels and which ones are the right ones for you based on your business needs
- Snapshot of the social media players across the globe
- Discussion on social media trends & key players in Asia’s major markets
- Asia’s unique social and cultural values and its impact on social media uptake and trends